Uhhh... I can not believe our big trip is over! It was aaaaaamaaaazing! We saw so many gorgeous views, cities and eat a lot haha, of course I had my camera with me to make outfit photos in those gorgeous cities, but... there are few things you need to know about the looks! (I wrote the same thing last year).
1. I had only 1 suitcase with me.
2. I improvised a lot.
3. It's all about "how many different outfits you can make with the same clothes".
4. The weather was changing from 35*C to 11*C. (damn you, Hamburg haha)
5. I ran out of clothes the second week, haha.
6. Don't judge. Some combinations are far away from perfect, but... When you travel and you are all around cities all day long, you must be dressed comfortable, but if you are a fashion blogger you try to be also stylish, haha. Sometimes it is hard to be both!
So in next few days/weeks haha, you will see almost all my looks on my big eurotrip! And I also did a BIG shopping. So, expect reviews soon! Like I don't have 4 full bags of "things to review" already at home... #hardlifeofablogger
I will mix locations, so it will be more fun! (because in Hamburg, I was wearing hat the whole time because is it SUCH A WINDY CITY!).
Look from Prague
Like you see I was just doing my first "shopping" in The body shop, haha! (look at that happy face).
Wearing : Basic top, simple red but really comfy skirt and I added the shirt because it makes everything more interesting.
It was so damn hot in Prague! And so many tourists, so I maybe recommend it better in November or Decemeber, because the "spirit" of the city is better. I visited it two times in November and I think it is better time to visit it. Not so many tourists and you can drink mulled wine and so...
But anyway, I had an amazing time there, I love the buildings in Prague. I could watch the houses there for a whole day. And I did.
It feels good to be back home again. But at the same time, I am so busy! My blog sponsors got crazy with packages and I'm preparing my new Zumba songs, working, organising my life for a beginning of the new "school year"... Anyway, stay tuned for more! :)
Kisses from Ljubljana, (finally haha)